Being a part of three decade-old Chennai-based Shriram Group, Shriram City Union Finance (SHRIRAM CITY) was established in 1986. SHRIRAM CITY is premier financial services company in India working as a deposit-accepting non-banking financial company (NBFC) and specializes in retail finance.
SHRIRAM CITY offers a wide range of financing options for two wheelers, three wheelers, four wheelers (both new & pre-owned, passenger & commercial), personal loans, small business loans and loan against gold. SHRIRAM CITY is a dominant player in the field of providing finance and the only NBFC offering a wide range of products under one roof.
SHRIRAM CITY has more than 1000 business outlets across the country. It enjoys a high credit rating, as well as listing on the BSE, NSE & Madras Stock Exchanges with current mkt. capitalization of Rs.13973.46 crore. Company lends around Rs.357 Crores a month in between Rs.30000/- to Rs. 5 lakhs each, with tenure ranging from 12 to 36 months. It has serviced over 29 Lakhs customers till date and adds on an average 85,000 new customers every month. Assets Under Management have recorded 18.2% growth YOY taking it to 23132 crore as on 31st March, 2017.
SHRIRAM CITY UNION FINANCE LTD.
|Equity Capital (Rs. Crores)
|Reserves (Rs. Crores)
|Net Profit (Rs. Crores)
|EPS (Basic) (Rs.)
Fixed Deposit : STFC – Shriram Unnati, SCUF – Shriram Siddhi
- Available only with Shriram Transport Finance Co. Ltd and Shriram City Union Finance Ltd.
- STFC : Rated “FAAA/stable” by CRISIL indicating high degree of safety & “MAA+ stable” by ICRA indicating high credit quality.
- SCUF : Rated “Fitch tAA- (ind)” & “CARE AA+(FD)” by CARE & “FAA/Stable” by CRISIL & “MAA+/Stable” by ICRA
- Available with tenure of 12,24,36,48 & 60 months
- Available on Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, Yearly & cumulative interest frequency.
- Interest payment through NEFT.
- Minimum application amount Rs. 5,000 for cumulative & Rs.10, 000 for non-cumulative & in multiples of Rs. 1 thereafter.
- Liquidity available after 3 months of investment, by way of loan or foreclosure.